About Me

My photo
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
My name is Caroline Iglesias Aries, I’m 29 years old; from Glasgow and I’m a Complementary Practitioner. My company is called Aries Therapies and I offer treatments within Embody Integrated Health Clinic in Glasgow.

Treatments Available:


• Relaxation (Swedish) Massage
• Lymphatic Drainage Massage
• Aromatherapy Massage
• Reflexology
• Indian Head Massage

and now Lava Shell Massage!!!

Booking and Contact Info


Booking an Appointment

Please ask for Caroline when booking an appointment. You can book by emailing or calling the clinic directly

CONTACT INFORMATION

Address:Embody Integrated Health Clinic
Greenhead Street
Glasgow G40 1ES

Phone: 0141 551 9678
Email: info@embody-massage.co.uk

Website: www.aries-therapies.co.uk

Monday 21 February 2011

Aries Therapies

No comments:

Post a Comment